Graffiti or Paint Removal and all aspects of Stone and Brick Cleaning
Managed Graffiti & Paint Removal Programme: Fixed prices for graffiti/paint removal, and continued removal eg Business Parks, Leisure Centres, Schools, Private/Public Property etc. 24 Hour hotline for offensive/racist graffiti.
- Stone & Brick Cleaning
- High Level Cleaning
- Spray Paint Removal
- Protective Coatings
- Hard Surface Cleaning
- Patio & Driveway Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
With the use of hot high pressure washing equipment we are able to clean all external surfaces such as brickwork, render and metal.
Graffiti Management Ltd are experienced in high-level cleaning applications. We have a range of high-specification apperatus.
With our Anti Graffiti Systems you can protect solid, absorbent and painted surfaces from damage, which can be caused by a graffiti attack and other contaminations such as bird feces. Our protective coatings are brushed or spray applied and allow the treated surface to breathe, thus preventing corrosion and discolouration. Our products are also ideal for sealing most surfaces against water penetration by impregnating the external facade.
- Totally ‘dry’ invisible wax coating
- Contains no solvents
- Water based product
Graffiti Management Ltd offer a chewing gum removal service using hot, high pressure washing equipment. The environmentally friendly procedure completely removes all traces of gum from hard surfaces.
Anti Graffiti & Surface protection System
The immediate and important advantages, our protective coating:
- Is a water-based silicone free wax emulsion. The ‘life’ is proven to be five years or longer, and with maintenance ten years or more can be expected. Is a micro-permeable coating, which allows the surface to fully breathe.
- Is warranted to contain NO solvents. Graffiti paints are normally removed from the protected surface with a simple hot water pressure wash.
- Can be applied immediately following graffiti removal. This results in considerable savings in working time and makes the overall application more cost effective.
- Is fully reversible and comes off entirely when removed correctly.
- Provides a ‘dry’ invisible surface, without any contrast between protected & unprotected surfaces, it is also resistant to Ultra-Violet light and will not alter surface appearance.
- Is neutral (PH7) and biodegradable, making the coating ‘friendly’ and safe for the operatives, the surface material and the environment.
- Is an excellent all round surface protection coating against traffic-film & general soiling, inhibiting the growth of moss and algae and drastically reducing maintenance costs.
Using specialised hot water pressure washing equipment combined with non-hazardous graffiti removers we can provide a complete graffiti removal service to entirely remove graffiti attacks from any type of porous or non-porous surface quickly and efficiently, at any time convenient to the customer, anywhere within the UK.
Our services are environmentally friendly, safe, efficient and cost effective. We have a very broad experience in removing spray paint graffiti from various external surfaces including brick and all kinds of masonry. marble and limestone.
Methods & Products
We use an effective, safe alternative to acidic compounds for cleaning brick, tile and concrete surfaces. It rids new masonry construction of excess mortar, dirt and other common job site soiling and is ideal for projects where traditional acidic cleaners are not permitted. The non fuming product contains no hydrochloric or other traditional inorganic acids and is safe for use on and around most metal surfaces, indoors or out. It is up to 70% more effective than citric and glycolic acids, and 50% more effective than phosphoric acid.
We sometimes use a detergent which is a general purpose, concentrated acidic cleaner for brick, tile and concrete surfaces, it dissolves mortar smears and construction dirt quickly, leaving masonry clean and uniform with no acidic burning or streaking.